Thursday 30 January 2014

Sleek Blush by 3 - Sweet Cheeks - Candy Collection

 
I think it's fair to say the Sleek Blush by 3 Palettes are one of Sleeks most popular products. Their blushes in general have got to be their best sellers, i'm so convinced about that, but these are just as good if not even better as you get three blushes in one little compact!
Just genius.
 
I've already blogged about their Blush by 3 palette in the colour 'Sugar' but this is another one that I have called Sweet Cheeks that came out in the Candy Collection back in the Spring of 2013, I think. But it is still avaliable on the Sleek website, so no worries there girls!
 
I have to admit this is a slightly neglected palette in my make-up collection, in fact most palettes I find get neglected somewhat, I suppose I just grab the little single blushes first, but I have made more of an effort to use them more, and in particular this palette in the last few weeks. And i've been loving the sort of lilac colour in the middle the most.
 
Some people aren't happy with the fact that Sleek have put a cream blusher in with powder ones, as the powder could get into the cream. I have not had any issue with the cream and powder products mixing up, and i'm not all that bothered really as it seems to work perfectly fine in the format that it's in.
 
Not only do I love the names of these blushes (which you'll see in a second) but the actual box that this blush palette comes in is so pretty that i've actually kept this blush palette still in the box, which is not something I often, if ever, do. Although the box is slightly covered with my foundation marks, sorry about that.
 
It's a given to say that these blushes are very well pigmented, just the quality is incredible for a highstreet/drugstore blush. Hence why everyone loves them so much.
 
This Sweet Cheeks palette contains three different shades of pink.
 
 The darker hot pink colour called Cupcake is a cream to powder formula blush. It is the first cream blush that Sleek have ever done and it comes in this palette. I'm normally not a fan of cream to powder formula blushes but this one seems to last a very long time, unlike most cream or cream to powder blushes that i've tried.
 
The middle shade is called Dollymix and is a matte lilac pink sort of colour, I really love this one as it's the only shade like it that I have in my entire blush collection.
 
Third and finally is the coral pink colour called Candy Floss which is just beautiful for spring and summer time, this one has a bit of shimmer in it but not too noticeable.
 
 
If you fancy picking up this Blush by 3 Palette i'd suggest you do so soon, i'm not sure if this has now been put in the permanent line but it is still avaliable to buy on the Sleek website, so just in case they do eventually stop selling it online, i'd get in there quickly now.
 
 
Avaliable for £9.99
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment