Thursday 16 January 2014

Topshop 'Suffuse' Nail Varnish

 
Topshop 'Suffuse' Nail Polish - £6.00
 
Topshop make-up really has come on leaps and bounds in the last few years, it's pretty rare for a fashion brand to create a make-up line and for it to do so well. But Topshop have indeed done that.
 
This Topshop nail varnish in Suffuse is a lovely rose gold sort of colour, I had been eyeing up this colour for at least a year and last year my sister got it for me for my birthday after i'd asked for it. I'm so glad i've got it, it's such a gorgeous colour!
 
It applied very well and was fully opaque in two coats, and it dried quickly too. It only started to chip on the edges after about a week of wearing it, which I think is pretty decent going for a nail varnish. The brush is decent aswell, so it gets a thumbs up from me.
 
The packaging of the Topshop nail varnishes is some of the best i've seen when it comes to nail varnish, very nice little bottles with very cute polka dot design on the top.
 
I literally cannot fault the nail varnishes at all, i'm impressed with the colour pay off, the longevity of the nail varnish itself and with how well it applied on my nails. Even the price tag of £6 is pretty decent too, they are £1 more expensive than the regular colours as i'm guessing because of the metallic finish, it's the same with the glitter nail varnishes that Topshop do.
 
I'd happily go back to Topshop and get some more of their nail varnishes, they have such a big colour range too. More so than all the other high street/drugstore stands in Boots or Superdrug for example.
 
Topshop currently have a 2 for £9 offer on on their nail varnishes so stock up now if you've got your eye on this or any of their other amazing colours.

 
They currently don't have the 'Suffuse' colour nail varnish on the Topshop website, but it's always like that on the website the nail varnishes come and go on there very frequently so don't worry it will more than likely come back on. You will almost definitely find it in the Topshop store though so head there first if you want to get your hands on this particular colour.
 
The link to the Nail Varnish section of the Topshop website
is here
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product gifted to me for my birthday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment