Saturday 25 January 2014

My Signature Scent - Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume!

 
 Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume - 100ml - £54.40
 
I think everyone has that one signature scent in their perfume collection, a scent that your family and friends recognise as 'your scent' it smells like you. Well for me that is Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. I don't actually own that many perfumes, apart from this one I only own two more, but time and time again I come back to this one, it is my favourite. And like I said, it's my signature scent.
 
The Daisy scent was released in 2007 and I remember it being very popular, and it still is to this day. I remember seeing the advert on the TV and getting excited to see what it smelt like, as the daisy is one of my favourite flowers so I was intrigued to smell this.
 
The Daisy perfumes consists of:
 
Top notes - Wild Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Rugby Red Grapefruit.
Heart notes - Violet, Jasmine, Gardenia.
Base notes - Vanilla Infusion, Musks, White Woods.
 
 
Now i'm absolutely awful at describing scents, but it smells like a fresh but floral scent. It's light and not overpowering. Marc Jacobs describes it with a few key words like 'sunny, pure, bright, playful and free-spirited'. I would definitely agree with these words, it's a lovely fragrance which is perfect for spring and summer.
But I wear this fragrance all year round.
 
 
The other great things about the Marc Jacobs perfumes are the bottles, they are very fun and the foam/rubbery sort of shapes on the lids of their bottles are brilliant. I just love the three different size daisy ones on top of this bottle.
 
I'm on my second bottle of this fragrance, I remember getting the 50ml bottle for my 20th birthday and then on my 22nd birthday I got this 100ml bottle that is pictured.
 
When this bottle eventually runs out, which is going to be many years as i'm not even a third of the way through it and i've had it over a year, then I will definitely go out and get myself another bottle, or hopefully I may get another one as a gift.
 
It's my favourite fragrance and if you haven't gone out and smelt this yet then I would really urge you to.
 
50ml - £40.80 here
100ml - £54.40 here
 
 
What is your favourite fragrance?
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product gifted to me for my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment