Saturday 11 January 2014

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara


 
(Sample size) Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara - Full Size price £24.00
 
When we're talking high end makeup, Chanel is one of the creme de la creme of the high end brands. It really is the classic expensive make-up that you'd expect movie stars to wear. I of course not being lucky enough to be one, and also the fact I can't afford to spend £24.00 on a mascara, is the reason why I have never bought anything from Chanel, and quite frankly I don't think I ever would. I'm not the kind of person who only buys high end makeup, I love drugstore/high street make-up and I don't think it is worth spending that much money on something like a mascara, which won't even last as long as something like a blusher or an eyeshadow.
 
But anyway, as you can see I do have a Chanel product and so I thought i'd review this little mini sample that I recieved off a lovely neighbour of mine who works at a Chanel counter in Boots, she gave me a sample of this to try when we saw her working in there a while ago.
 
 
I did actually chuck this sample in my make-up collection and to be quite honest I forgot I even had it, which is easily done considering how small it is. But when looking through my makeup a few weeks ago I came across it and started using it. And if i'm honest with myself, I actually rather like it.
 
From the brush itself it looks like a plastic one but feels more like a bristle brush. It coats the lashes well and it's shaped well that you can get in to the very inner corner lashes and the outer ones with ease. It definitely lengthened and volumised my lashes and separated them well. It claims to help with curling the lashes, which I don't agree with as no mascara i've yet to come across curls them like i'd expect.
 
 
All in all this is a very nice mascara, nevertheless it is not worth the £24.00 price tag. You are paying more for the branding of it than the actual product. You can get equally as nice mascaras from the high street/drugstore brands. However, if you're lucky enough to be able to afford to spend this much on a mascara then this would be a good one to go for if you so wish it.
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Avaliable for £24.00
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product given as a free sample from a neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment