Thursday 9 January 2014

Avon Little Red Dress Perfumed Body Spray

 
Avon - Little Red Dress Perfumed Body Spray - 75ml - £3.60
 
Fragrance products are ones I don't normally think too much about when it comes to beauty products, I have my favourite which is Marc Jacobs Daisy, and I rarely get excited or intrigued by a new perfume or fragrance when they are released. I rarely venture out of my safe zone of my favourite perfume, as there are so many perfumes on the market it's a nightmare to find your favourite.
 
That being said, I was given this Avon Little Red Dress Perfumed Body Spray for Christmas by one of my mum's friend's, so I thought i'd try this out and see if I liked it. When I saw on the bottle that it was made by Avon I was very surprised, I never even knew Avon did this kind of product, I just assumed they were a purely makeup based brand. So that got me intrigued, secondly I absolutely love the diamond chequered sort of packaging and the fact that this one is called Little Red Dress is rather cute. My sister got the exact same spray as me but in a black bottle and it is called Little Black Dress.
 
I never tend to go near Body Sprays at all, I used to like them as a teenager and to this day I still think of them as teenager sort of products, but I shouldn't put that label on them really as they are pretty decent. Good for just chucking in your handbag instead of a bottle of perfume, and also good for taking on holiday, if again you don't want to lug a perfume bottle around in your suitcase. The scent also lasts quite a long time, which is always one of the things we all look for when it comes to fragrance.
 
When I first smelt this body spray I was instantly drawn to it. According to Avon this spray contains the scents of Bulgarian Rose, fruity nectar and red sandlewood. Sandlewood is one of those rare fragrances but everyone seems to love it. I was surprised it contained a rose element as it smells nothing like roses to me. It's just a sweet fruity scent to me, then again i'm no fragrance connoisseur.
 
Considering i've used this quite a lot since Christmas, I would actually potentially get this body spray again for myself. Or i'd be happy enough to recieve it as a gift. They make great little gifts and if you have a family or friend's birthday coming up then this might make a cute little gift to go with something else.
 
You can probably get this if you have links with an Avon representative, or you could order it online. Currently Avon have a deal on with a buy one get one free on their perfumed body spray range.
 
Avaliable for £3.60
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product given as a Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment