Monday 13 January 2014

50 Random Facts About Me!


Hi guys!
 

As it's the new year and i've been blogging for a couple of months now, I thought i'd share 50 random facts about me, to you all :)
Enjoy!!

1)      I have only ever owned 4 mobile phones in my life (including the one I have now)

2)      I have a pet cat called Tallulah

3)      I hate garlic!

4)      My favourite drink is coca-cola

5)      My biggest phobia is coming into contact with a ghost

6)      I suffer with eczema and always have

7)      My favourite month is December

8)      My best friend is a hairdresser

9)      I have randomly met Eve Myles (Gwen from the TV Show Torchwood) twice

10)   I love watching tennis! Once did it for 10 hours straight!

11)   I don’t like drinking tea or coffee

12)   I hate wearing high heels

13)   I have got a History degree

14)   The furthest I’ve travelled abroad is Paris

15)   I have a weird jaw which won’t allow me to bite on the one side

16)  I went to Disneyland Paris with my sister and my 3 best friends for 5 days for my 21st birthday in 2011

17)   I am obsessed with Yankee Candles!

18)   I’ve never eaten Indian food

19)   I read Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows in one day (release date) – 17 hours straight!

20)   Tulips are my favourite flowers

21)   I am a big Welsh rugby supporter

22)   I used to do ballet and tap dancing for 7 years and even did line dancing for 2 years

23)   My favourite perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy

24)   Boots are my favourite footwear

25)   I really don’t like the Twilight films

26)   My sister once got bitten by a penguin!

27)   I have owned the same pair of trainers for at least a decade (and they haven’t broken yet!)
 
28)   My favourite colour is turquoise

29)   I live in the same area of Wales where shows like Gavin & Stacey, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Casualty are filmed in (yet to spot any of the stars though!)

30)   The most I’ve gone to the cinema to see the same film is 4 times for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and The Avengers.

31)   I play The Sims 3

32)   I have only ever been to 1 concert in my life – B*Witched

33)   I am very patriotic!

34)   I have had the same best friends for 20 years!

35)   I am 5”3 and a half feet tall

36)   I cry at most films and tv shows, even if it’s happy

37)   I have never had to stay in a hospital

38)   I once adopted a Panda and an Orangutan from WWF

39)   I love theme parks

40)   I hate being cold

41)   I would happily go out of the house with no make-up on

42)   I have never owned a dog

43)   I'm such a night owl

44)   I am a very impractical person

45)   I have a large scar on my leg when I fell off a bike at my cousins house when I was about 11

46)   I have been going to Devon on holiday almost every year since I was very young

47)   I still bite my fingernails

48)   I still sleep with my teddy bear

49)   I wasn’t able to take tablets until I was 21!

50)   My favourite season is summer!
 
 
There we go, that's all 50!
Leave me a random fact about yourself in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment