Friday 17 January 2014

Aveeno Cream

 
Aveeno Cream - 100ml - £6.99
 
One of my stand out products of 2013 was indeed this Aveeno Cream, I don't know what I would've done without this cream sometimes. It's right up there coming in a very close second place after my beloved Dr Organic Manuka Honey Rescue Cream which you all know I adored last year. But for certain areas of my eczema this is a godsend.
 
I still don't quite get how certain areas of my eczema reacts well to some creams but reacts badly to others that work well on other areas. Just baffles me! Also makes it double as hard to find products that work, and for the eczema areas on my forehead and my neck, and even my hands, this is the ultimate cream to do the job.
 
It's a lighter cream than some of the other moisturisers I love using for my eczema, but that's a good thing as it does the same job that a more intense cream would, but it doesn't feel like it on the skin. It sinks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling hydrated. It stops my eczema from itching and calms down redness that I have, especially on my neck.
 
It contains the special oatmeal that is very suitable for dry and sensitive skin, like i've said in a review about the handcream and the creamy oil, whatever oatmeal and other natural ingredients that Aveeno put in their products they obviously work, as they do the job well for me.
 
I apply this every day onto my neck and my forehead, I only apply it to my hands if i've run out of the hand cream. I like to apply it at night or after i've got out of the shower/bath and it sinks in even quicker i've found.
 
I can't tell you how many tubes of this stuff i've gone through! Way too many! But the great thing for us UK eczema sufferers, or anyone with dry and sensitive skin, is that you can get this from doctors on prescription if you want, I have done that in the past but on this occassion I had to go out and buy some I had run out on the weekend.
 
But if you don't want to go to the palava of getting it from your doctor then it is widely avaliable in supermarkets and Boots and Superdrug etc at a great price. It is normally £6.99 for this tube but it is almost always on offer somewhere, and at the moment i've found it for £4.66
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment