Sunday 12 January 2014

Mac Creme Cup Lipstick

 
Mac Creme Cup Lipstick - £15.00
 
First of all, apologies for the fact this lipstick has clearly been used, and the writing on the side of the packaging has started to wear off but i've had it for over a year and I have used it a lot and it's almost finished. But I wanted to blog about it before I used it all up. So I hope we can move past that girls :)
 
As you know i'm a fan of Mac lipsticks, everything from their formulas to their colours I just love. Apart from the £15.00 price tag, that is not something I love. However if I really love the colour or I want one as a treat or for a special occassion I will treat myself to one.
 
The latter is the reason for the purchase of this very lipstick. I graduated in July 2012 and I wanted a nice everyday simple colour to wear for the big day and I decided on Creme Cup after much debate between that and Angel. I went for Creme Cup purely because it was in a cremesheen formula, I wanted a nice moisturising lipstick and I was unsure of the frost finish that Angel provides. So this one came home with me.
 
 
If you like your baby pinks then Creme Cup is one that you definitely need in your collection, it's a lovely colour and as it is a cremesheen formula like I said, it is moisturising on the lips and it last a long time too. Can't fault the formula at all.
 
Unfortunately when my Graduation Day came, I ended up wearing a different colour as when I tried Creme Cup on it just looked too pale on my lips. This colour washes me out quite a bit, depending on what lighting i'm in. I have to say this isn't my favourite of the Mac lipsticks I own, but I have worn it a lot just to try and make use of it. I'm not going to spend £15.00 on a lipstick and then never use it and have it sitting around in my make-up collection. I've come to realise that baby pink colours like this one or anything similar, really doesn't work for me, which is a shame as I really like baby pinks they look so good on so many people. Unfortunately I am not one of them.
 
So for me I wouldn't purchase this colour again, but formula wise and just Mac lipsticks in general I will definitely purchase more in the future.
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.

 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment