Sunday 2 February 2014

Shopping my Stash #2

The second installment in my Shopping my Stash series, last months shopping my stash went very well indeed so I will continue with it this month with five different products.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
 
I have a few concealers in my makeup stash and as i've been using the same one for the past few months I thought i'd try and make some more use out of this concealer, it is really nice just not my ultimate favourite.
 
 
Mac 'Simmer' Mineralise Blush (review)
 
This blush is gorgeous, but for some reason I don't reach for it all that often, I really need to though as it is just too beautiful to be left ignored.
 
 
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish 'Rose Illumination' Highlighter (review)
 
Having reviewed this product very recently I forgot how much I loved this highlighter and it's made me want to start wearing it more often, so I will try to do so this month.
 
 
Maybelline Colorsensational Cream Gloss 'Coral Blush'
 
This lipgloss is not far from finishing and I'd like to use it up, it's one of my favourites and smells like jelly and ice-cream! Such an underated gloss.
 
 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'Oxford Street Fushia'
 
Again another product I love but I have so many lipsticks its hard to give equal love to them all, but I will try and use more of this colour this month. It is still in the old style packaging, I just hope that this colour has been brought forward into the new packaging too.
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment