Friday 21 February 2014

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - Travel Size

 
St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub (Travel Size) - £1.20
 
I can remember using scrubs since I was a teenager, I wasn't big into skincare as a teenager as I never seemed to have a problem with my skin apart from the occassional spot. I guess I was just lazy when it came to my skincare as a teenager, I had more to worry about back then, evidently. But now i'm big into it and now it's time to reminisce about one of the only skincare products I did use back in the day and have recently rediscovered again.
 
If i'm honest I don't use this half as much as I used to as a teenager, I was obsessed with trying to get rid of blackheads, especially on my nose, and in the last few years i've just forgotten I had this little travel size sample of this product floating about in my stash, but i'm determined to use this little product up and hopefully fall back in love with it again.
 
This St. Ives scrub smells like apricots, as the name would suggest, it is lovely and fruity and the scent does not irritate my skin at all. The scrub helps to remove the dead, dry skin and leave the skin feeling refreshed and radiant healthy skin. My skin always feels good after using this.
 
The little gritty pieces in this scrub are very exfoliating and do the job with helping to remove blackheads and just as a general face scrub.The actual consistancy of the scrub makes it look a bit like a granola yoghurt mix, don't you think? 
 
I haven't tried using this on the eczema areas of my face, I daren't do that and am afraid it would flare up, so I won't be trying that any time soon. The rest of my face faired well with it though.
 
If I was to use a face scrub then I would go back to using this product as i've used it for so many years and it works well for me. If you want to try this yourself, then the travel size version is a very good way to go before investing in the full size, but then again the full size is only 79 pence more expensive so it's your call.
 
 
Travel Size
Avaliable for £1.20
 
Full Size
Avaliable for £1.99



Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment