Friday 7 February 2014

Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Wateprood Eye Definer

Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Wateprood Eye Definer - £3.99
 
I think this is the oldest eyeliner that I have in my makeup collection, I've had it for a few years now or at least well over a year, which is bad I know especially for an eye product.
 
But i'm not a big eyeliner lover and this just got forgotten about amongst the other eyeliners that I have. This Rimmel eyeliner is said to be waterproof, for one I don't think that it is, I applied it on my waterline and it didn't stay put for very long. I also applied it on my lash line and it took ages for me to get any sort of colour so it wasn't very pigmented.
 
All in all I think this eyeliner must have dried out, but then again I didn't use much of it to start with when I first got it so I must not have been that impressed to begin with.
 
I also think the colour does not help, this particular colour is Emerald Sparkle, which is a bright green almost turquoise colour and I just don't wear colours like that on my eyes, and from the swatch you can see it has bits of sparkle in it too which can't be good for your waterline especially, even more so if you have sensitive eyes that get irritated easily like mine do.
 
The only redeeming features of this product that I can see that it is a retractable eyeliner, so you just twist it up to get more product when you need some more, which is a great thing and I love eyeliners like that as you don't have to sharpen them. Also the smuger on the end is good if you want to have a smudgey rough eyeliner look, or good for creating smoky eyes.


It's such a shame I don't seem to get on with this eyeliner, as i'm normally a big fan of Rimmel products. If i'm honest I won't be buying this eyeliner again, I just didn't use it and there are other eyeliners out there that are better I think. Even Rimmel themselves do a better eyeliner, which is the Scandaleyes Eyeliners, I really like those. So if you want a cheap eyeliner from Rimmel then i'd suggest you go for those instead of this one.
 
Avaliable for £3.99
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment