Thursday 6 February 2014

Original Source Shea Butter and Honey Shower Gel



Original Source Shea Butter and Honey Shower Gel - £1.00

I don't know if it's just me but is it strange to have a favourite brand of shower gel? Not just a favourite scent but an actual brand. Well whatever you think of that I do have one, and it is Original Source.

Not only do I love the packaging with the little fact at the top and I just like the shape of the bottle, but the fact that the actual shower gel itself is 100% natural is a huge selling point to me. Especially as I have sensitive skin and eczema, so I like to know what stuff i'm using to wash myself with and if it's natural ingredients that are good for you then we are on to a win win situation! Also I noticed that it contains fairtrade honey too, a nice little bonus there I like it when companies get involved with fairtrade.


Original Source also do lots of different scents, and often bring out Limited Edition ones in the Summer time for example. But this scent that i'm talking about today is in their permanent line and it is the Shea Butter and Honey Shower Gel.

Now if you've been reading my blog you will know how much I love the scent of honey and if a beauty product has honey in it you'll guarantee i'll try it at some point, as my skin just loves honey and I love it, so when I saw that Original Source do a shower gel with honey in it, I got it. The Shea Butter is also a great ingredient as it is renowned for it's moisturising properties.

It does smell divine and it doesn't dry out my skin in the slightest, so i'd go out and get this shower gel again, but there are quite a few Original Source Shower Gels that I love so it would be hard to choose.

These shower gels are almost contanstly on offer somewhere, just search Boots/Superdrug or supermarkets and even Pound Shops and you'll come across them for a pound! But they can retail for about £2.30 I think is the standard price. But like I said i've never bought them full price as i've never had to with the offers on all the time.


And sure enough I just found them for £1.00 in Asda
here
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment