Friday 28 February 2014

February 2014 Favourites!

 These are my February 2014 Favourites!


Yankee Candle Honey and Spice Large Jar
I didn't intentionally use this candle this month in the hope of using it up, but I burnt it so much that I did end up finishing the rest of the large jar. I bought this in the Winter of 2012 and I hardly burnt it at all last year but I dug it out of my selection of candles and I burnt what was left of it all throughout February and now it's done and I just love the scent, very much honey and sugar and a bit of spice but a touch of chocolate aswell. Amazing!
 
 
Topshop Head Over Heels Blush
 
I don't even know what made me start reaching for this blush this month, as i'm not keen on the formula or the lasting power of the Topshop blushes at all, but I suppose I just want to use it up and the Head Over Heels is a nice peachy colour so it does look pretty and I have barely worn any other blush this month so it must count as a monthly favourite. It's just a shame it doesn't work for me.
 
 
Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me
 
My lips have been very dry this month, maybe it is because I have run out of my staple Burt's Bees lipbalm and have been using an alternative this month which my lips clearly don't like as much. So i've been reaching for moisturising lip products this month, and I went for my favourite in that category: the Baby Lips in Cherry Me. This is almost gone! Can't believe it. I love this so much and will be sad when it's gone, it smells amazing, looks great and is very moisturising.
 
 
LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub
 
To combat the ultra dry lips that i've been getting, i've been using my Christmas themed lip scrub that I got from LUSH every single day and it's really helped my lips feel and look better. I wasn't too keen on the very sweet, lime (cola flavoured) lip balm, but i've grown to really enjoy it now. A real savour for me this month!
 
 
Maybelline Brocades Nail Polish 'Knitted Gold'
 
I remember when this was talked about quite a bit at the end of 2013/early 2014 and I didn't think much of it at the time, that was until I spotted it in Boots and got it as it is just so pretty! I wore this for most of February and it wore very well and I was rather impressed!
 
 
Random Favourites!
 
Three random favourites for you this month firstly styling my hair to a side plait, I barely ever used to do this and for some reason I started doing that this month and have been loving it ever since!
 
My other two are sport related! I love watching sport and the 6 Nations have been a highlight for me, i'm supporting Wales being a Welsh girl myself. Also been loving the Winter Olympics and congratulations to all of Team GB and our medal winners, it's been fun to watch!
Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment