Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentine's Day Lip Preparation

 
If you want to make sure your lips are kissable soft ready for Valentine's Day, or if you just need to give your lips some added attention after the harsh weather of the winter months, then you have come to the right place. Nobody likes their lips feeling and looking dry and chapped and just not feeling their best, so in able to get them looking their best you have to prepare them with some very simple and rather inexpensive treatments.
 
 
I like to put this on at night when my lips are at their worst. They don't often get like that nowadays but for those of you who do suffer with dry and chapped lips then this is one to consider. You squeeze some of the clear product out onto your lips and just leave it on there. This is why I like to wear it overnight to let it sink in nicely, but it feels and looks like you have a lipgloss on, so you could easily wear it in the day.
 
 
The next morning of in the evening before you add the Lip Moisturiser, it is good to use a lip scrub to remove all the dead cells and flaky bits of skin from your lips. Not the nicest image I know but it is a really good thing to do. I've only recently started using lip scrubs and I really like them and have felt the benefits. The only one i've currently tried is the LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub which, as you can guess, was a Christmas product but LUSH do other lip scrubs as this one is no longer avaliable.
 
 
Lastly you need a very good lip balm, everyone has their preferances when it comes to lip balm but my holy grail are the Burt's Bees ones as they are very hydrating and come in lots of flavours - my favourite being the Honey one which is pictured.
 
 
If you go by these then you'll have lovely kissable lips for Valentine's Day!
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment