Tuesday 18 February 2014

Yankee Candle Wick Trimmer

 Yankee Candle Wick Trimmer - £4.99
 
Being a Yankee Candle fan, you sometimes forget about the accessories that Yankee also offer as we all focus more towards the jar candles, tealights etc. But i'm here today to tell you about one of the most useful accessories that Yankee Candle offer and that is the Yankee Candle Wick Trimmers.
 

The Wick Trimmers are exactly what they sound like, they trim your wicks on your candles and I honestly cannot believe how i've managed so long without one of these babies in my Yankee Candle stash. You can use wick trimmers on any of your candles that have wicks, as the two photos below show you can use them to trim the wicks of your votive candles (right) or the wick trimmers are particularly useful to trim the wicks of your jar candles like you can see because of how long they are you can get right to the bottom of large and medium jars.
 
 
 You can almost think of them as long scissors, and you place the bottom of the wick trimmers flat against the wax and close them together to cut the wick, which will then stay in the little dish part at the bottom of the wick trimmers, it's a really clever little accessory!
 
What is also great is that the wick trimmers will cut off exactly enough of the wick so you are left with the perfect height (one eighth of an inch) to start or continue burning your candles.




 I bought these after I got quite far down my large jar of my Honey and Spice fragrance by Yankee Candle, and after struggling for ages with trying to get my hand to use scissors near the bottom of the jar I gave up and went to my local Yankee Candle supplier and got my hands on one of these.

I honestly cannot tell you how brilliant these are, if you are a Yankee Candle fan and you haven't got one of these yet then I really urge you to run out and go and get yourself one. These would also make great little gifts for friends/family who are Yankee Candle fans and it's something a little different but very handy nonetheless.
 
Currently these Wick Trimmers are only avaliable in silver and I don't know if there are any plans to bring these out in other colours, but they look great as they are and do the job perfectly.
 
 
Avaliable for £4.99
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment