Monday 2 December 2013

Dear Santa . . .



December has officially begun so it's time to start thinking of what we would like for Christmas, now I don't know about all of you but i've been thinking about it as soon as November started.
 
This is one of the big things I miss now being an adult, the whole writing a Christmas list to Santa was always so much fun. My sister and I used to have get an Argos catalogue and sit there and cut out pictures of things we wanted and stick them on an A4 piece of card with a prit stick.
Oh they were the days! :D
 
Did anyone else do something like that? :)
 
Anyway, now being a proper grown up at the lovely age of 23, I have noticed I barely ask for many presents anymore, when my friends and family ask me what i'd like, I always struggle to think of ideas for them.
 
I've thought about it long and hard and I thought i'd write down my top 5 presents I would like this year, although i'd honestly be happy with just one of these.
 
After all, Christmas is not all about the presents :)
 
 
1.) iPod Nano (7th Gen) Blue - £129.00
Okay, a long shot but I had to put it on there. My old iPod has officially died and I could do with a new one. I am being a bit cheeky here because I do have an iPhone but I can't put all my music on it as it would take up so much memory, so it would be amazing to have an iPod that could hold everything. But equally this is not an essential Christmas present for me, it's a wishful thinking kind of present.
 
 
2.) LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel - Range from £4.50 - £15.45
My favourite shower gel, ever! And i've asked about 3 different people for this for Christmas, in the hope that i'd get one, no matter which size one. I just love it!
 
 
I suspect most of us ask for a DVD/Blu-ray of some form at Christmas, it's also a very easy present to get for someone. This year i'd love the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode on DVD, it was brilliant after all!
 
 
4.) Yankee Candles - Range from £1.20 - £19.99
I'm a big Yankee Candle addict (as is my best friend) and we're buying eachother Yankee Candles for Christmas this year. The Cherries on Snow fragrance (pictured) would be amazing, but it has recently been discontinued so it's a nightmare to get hold of, but nice to dream right? :)
 
 
5.) Mac Lipsticks - £15.00
This one is really clutching at straws, £30 for two lipsticks is a bit insane to be paying (we are in a recession after all!) but I would really like the colours Plumful and Syrup. Please excuse the sizes of the two pictures of the lipsticks, one is wider than the other, but that's just my dodgey work with Paint.
 
 
What is on your Christmas Wishlist this year?
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment