Friday 6 December 2013

Holidays are Coming .. in T-Shirt form!

 

 
 
When heading into the Christmas period, I always look forward to seeing the Coca-Cola Christmas advert on TV. I'm from the school of thought that thinks, as soon as that advert appears on the TV I can talk about and get excited for Christmas, it officially has begun in my head from that point on. Call me crazy, but it's what I do. :)
 
 
So last year when the amazing company Truffleshuffle brought out this t-shirt I bought one instantly. It's so cool and makes me feel very festive. It's your basic short sleeve t-shirt with the picture of the famous Coca-Cola lorries and good old Santa with the coca-cola bottles.
Coca-Cola is my favourite drink ever and it just makes me want to drink more of it.
 
 
It's a great t-shirt, it's very soft and they are always great quality t-shirts from Truffleshuffle, I have been shopping from their online store for quite a few years. I just wish they were cheaper, then i'd buy a ridiculous amount of stuff from them.
 
 
This exact T-Shirt design is no longer avaliable, however i've had a look on their website and they have a T-Shirt that looks very similar:
 
HERE - £19.99
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment