Sunday 8 December 2013

Gingerbread Themed Jewellery


 
Big Baby Jewellery Gingerbread Necklace & Ring

 I don't know if it's just me but I love gingerbread. Whether it's eating it or just gingerbread themed things, I even have pyjamas with gingerbread print on it. Yeah I go nuts for it, especially as the colder seasons kick in and it just makes me feel even more festive.
 
I remember watching a Youtube video and seeing a girl wear this and I just thought it was so cute! I've had it for a couple of years now and I wear it a lot.
 
The brand is called Big Baby Jewellery and they create these sort of acrylic accessories themed on different things. The Gingerbread line they did a few years ago is hard to come by now, but if you look hard enough you should find it somewhere online.
 
This particular brown gingerbread colour with the pink bow was the most popular I think, it was hard to find, but they've also done it in other colours.
 
After wearing the necklace for a while I saw that they made a ring of it and so I had to have that too. The Gingerbread ring made my November 2013 favourites last month, I was wearing it a lot and getting lots of compliments on it, the ring is also adjustable too which is very helpful, especially when you have to purchase it online, so I couldn't try it on myself.
 
I've just discovered that Big Baby Jewellery is stocked in John Lewis, but I bought these from an online stockist called lisaangel.co.uk, which I buy lots of things from.
 
If you are interested in either of these Gingerbread Jewellery pieces i'd suggest having a hunt on eBay for them.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx

 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment