Saturday 7 December 2013

Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter - Aurora

 
Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter - Aurora - £18.00
 
Just the name of this highlighter alone made me want to buy it, and when you see the actual colour of it I just wanted it immediately. Firstly I want to apologise for the dent in the product itself, I bought this a couple of months ago before I started blogging so it has been used. But anyway, shows i've used it and I can tell you my honest opinion after i've used it for 2 months now.
 
This is a beautiful champagne highlighter, which was released with the Generation Q collection a while ago. This was a very much raved about highlighter and has been in and out of stock on the Illamasqua website for months, and it just so happened to get back in stock just in time for my birthday which falls near the end of September. So with my birthday treat email code in hand, I used that to get the money off and I got it.
 
This is my first, and currently only, Illamasqua product and I just adore it. I am so impressed. Not only is the Illamasqua packaging so beautifully sleek but the colour is just, wow! It's a cream product so it goes on like a dream! It's actually my first cream highlighter and if this is anything to go by I will be buying more!

 
It gives a beautiful glow, worthy of Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty herself.
I'm such a sucker for a highlighter, it really adds that extra special magic touch to your make-up and this is definitely one of the most special ones I own, it's too beautiful to ignore.
 
You can pick this up online:
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment