Thursday 12 December 2013

My Favourite Christmas Candle! - Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie

 
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Large Jar - £19.99
 We are well into that time of year where you just want to be snuggled up indoors on the dark and cold evenings and have a nice candle burning. Just feels even more wintery to me. And as it will soon be Christmas why not burn a Christmas themed candle?
So i've gone back to an old favourite from last year, Christmas Cookie.
 
If you're a fan of candles, or just have a bit of a candle addiction like I do, then you will be aware of the brand Yankee Candle. They are the world's best selling candle company, and without a shadow of a doubt my favourite too. I've tried many candles from different brands and they never come close to Yankee's offerings. The scents are amazing and just the whole design and look of them is beautiful, as are the pictures! Oh the pictures on the front are just amazing! Makes me want them even more.
 
For anyone who does not know about Yankee Candle, their candles range in sizes anything from their little wax melts and samplers which are under £2 and will last you about 15 hours or so, to their large jars like I have here which will last you a whopping 150 hours of burn time! Which is brilliant.
I picked this particular Large Jar up from House of Fraser in the sale back in November for about £15, so it was a bit cheaper. I don't ever buy the Large Jar candles for the simple reason I don't want to fork out £20 for a candle but if they are on offer, or if it's a scent that I absolutely adore then I will take the plunge.
 
The Christmas Cookie scent smells just like you'd imagine from the picture on the front, it smells like biscuits and cookies and vanilla, buttery goodness! Oh my, it's so good! If you don't like kind of bakery or vanilla scented candles then you may not like this one. It's not the strongest candle i've ever had from Yankee Candle, but that's what I like about it. You walk into the room and it smells of the candle but it's not too overpowering.  
 
 
I have some bad news for you kids, this Christmas Cookie scent has recently become discontinued *sad face*. I still can't understand this as I was lead to believe this was their best selling Christmas fragrance. But there we go, they have to make room for new scents I suppose. But if you look in places like House of Fraser, Clinton Cards, garden centres you'll find them, and of course you'll have the best luck online.
 
I tracked down this very candle in Large Jar form:
 
 
What's your favourite Christmas Candle?
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment