Tuesday 3 December 2013

November 2013 Favourites

 
This is the post i've been most looking forward to writing since I started this blog, monthly favourites videos and posts are one of my favourites to watch and read, and i've always wanted to do my own monthly favourites, and now I can!
 
Well November came and went at a ridiculously fast speed, normally I complain that time is going so quickly but not this month, because December gets here quicker and that means so does Christmas! Which is my favourite time of year!
 
Anyway onto my favourites.
 
 
Tartan Scarf - Primark - £5.00 
I did a blog post on this recently (Here) and I am just in LOVE with this scarf.
Honestly, it is probably now my favourite scarf that I own. It's so soft and cosy and I got it on the weekend before Bonfire Night so I have used it for the entire month and I can't get enough of it. I'm not sure if these are still avaliable in Primark, but if you can and you want it, then snap it up now as they are selling like hot cakes.
 
 
Nails Inc nail polish - Chelsea Square - £9.68 
I have also done a blog post on this (Here).
Vast becoming one of my favourite nail polishes ever, I just love the pinky gold colour of this nail varnish and I have either worn this or no nail polish at all this month. I will continue to wear this into December too, I currently have it on my nails as I write this. :)
 
 
Maybelline Colour Sensational Cream Gloss - '360 Stellar Berry' - £6.19 
I'm not a massive lipgloss lover, I much prefer lipstick, however due to the beautiful formula of this lipgloss and the colour I just love it for this time of year. It's a stunning plum shade and the gloss is so creamy and isn't at all sticky and because it's quite a dark colour it leaves a bit of a stain too.
I just love it.
 
 
Big Baby Gingerbread Ring 
I love gingerbread themed items and I have a necklace that matches this, but I have been wearing the ring an awful lot this month. It's very cute and just fits in so well for this time of year.
 
 
Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter - 'Aurora' - £18.00 
I have been eyeing up this highlighter for a while and back in September (when it was my birthday) Illamasqua do that special birthday treat code thing where you get money off for your birthday, so I treated myself to this and I just love it. I have quite a few highlighters now but it's the only cream one I have and I love it.
 
 
Random Favourite - TV Show - I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
My favourite TV show this month, and every single November, is always I'm a Celeb. It's a very good reality show where they put 12 celebrities into the Australian jungle and they have to do bushtucker trials and all sorts, i'm sure you've all heard of it. And it's presented by the amazingly brilliant Ant and Dec, who I just love! So that's on every single day for 3 weeks (2 days they didn't do it due to the football) in November. Just a brilliant show!
 
Posts on the Illamasqua Highlighter, Gingerbread Ring and the Maybelline Gloss will be coming up this week.
 
 
What have been your November favourites?
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment