Friday 13 December 2013

Burts Bees Honey Lipbalm

 
Burt's Bees Honey Lipbalm - £3.69
 
I think it's fair to say almost all of us get dry lips particularly in the autumn and winter months. It's so horrible having dry and chapped lips, it just feels awful. My lips also get like that when I have a cold, or if i'm just generally not feeling very well.
 
I feel like i'm not the only one who is always on the search for that holy grail lip balm. It's such a vital staple in our beauty routines, must keep our lips feeling and looking baby soft. And this is where this Burt's Bees lipbalm comes in.
 
I remember about 4 years ago when I was on holiday in Devon and my lips were very dry, and Vaseline did nothing to help. I was at a country house fair and they were selling homemade honey and almond oil lipbalm, I loved the smell of it and you could see the actual honey in the pot, so I got some and absolutely loved it. Sadly it's not a product I could buy online and I think they only made it for the fair, so I thought i'd go on the hunt to find another honey related lipbalm as the honey had worked so well in healing my lips and making them so smooth.
 
 
I soon came across Burts Bees and their honey flavoured lipbalm. I have been using their honey lipbalms now for years, and I can honestly say that Burts Bees lipbalms are my ultimate favourtie. I love the Mango one but the Honey one is my real favourite. It's very moisturising, leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth for about 6hrs or maybe more. I only tend to apply it in the morning and before bed, my lips don't feel dry for the rest of the day.
 
I just love the scent and taste of honey, and clearly my skin loves the effect honey has. It really does have some amazing moistutisng properties. Besides the honey it also contains:
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Cocoa Butter.
 
I also love the packaging of the lipbalm, I prefer it in a tube rather than a pot and the honeycomb design on the tube is rather cute.
 
Another major plus point is that this particular lip balm is made with 100% natural ingredients, I really love products even more when I read statements like this. Knowing I won't be putting any harmful things on my skin or lips that really isn't needed.
 
 
If you're looking for a lipbalm and haven't tried the Burts Bees ones yet then I highly suggest that you do. They come in a variety of flavours and they really are just the best out there that I've found. Forget Vaseline, that's as good as useless.Burts Bees is the way forward.
 
Avaliable from Boots
 
Also currently on offer
3 for 2 on the Burts Bees website


 
Any comments/questions please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment