Sunday 1 December 2013

Boots Deal - Best of Benefit Set

Best of Benefit Set - £24.50
 
 
I wanted to let you guys know of this amazing deal on Benefit products. This Benefit gift set is exclusive to Boots and Boots.com, the products in this set are worth £49.25, and Boots are selling it for £24.50 which is a fantastic deal.
 
The picture itself tells the story of how amazing these products are, and Benefit is such a well known brand and their products are raved about that i'm sure most of you are aware of these products. And I just love the Benefit packaging, it's my favourite of all the beauty cosmetic brands.
 
This would make an ideal Christmas present for any Benefit lover, or someone who has never tried Benefit, or maybe someone who has tried a couple of products but not a lot of them, like myself.
 
I am seriously tempted to get this for myself, it's such brilliant value for money and I know I won't get a deal like this again until probably next Christmas.
 
 
This giftset contains:
 
Mini Porefessional - 7.5ml
They're Real Mini Mascara - 4.0g
Mini Hoola Bronzer - 3.0g
Mini Benetint Cheek Tint - 4.0ml
Mini Boiing 01 & 02 Concealer - 1.5g each.
 Mini Highbeam Highlighter - 4.0ml
 
 
This offer won't be around for long, and I predict it will sell out fast, so if you are interested in this then i'd move quickly and grab it while you can.
 

BOOTS - £24.50
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment