Monday 31 March 2014

March 2014 Favourites

Here are my favourites for March 2014!
 
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
 
This is actually a new tube of this, I bought it last weekend and it's actually the first and only concealer i've gone out and re-purchased. It's my favourite one for under the eyes, a real staple in my makeup routine.

LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub - (review)
Yes I know this is a repeat from my February favourites, but I am still really loving this lip scrub, and when I was trying to think of what products I was loving I still kept thinking of this one.
 
Mac Blazing Haute Blush - (review)
 
I've got a review on this blush coming up next week for you guys, but it was a limited edition blush back from last year and i've really enjoyed the peachy cheek look this month.
 
Aveeno Cream - (review)
 
Another staple for me, I use this on my neck eczema and have been using it religiously in March. Just amazing! I've done a full in depth review on this cream if you have eczema and want to know how it's helped me.
 
Batiste Light and Blonde Dry Shampoo - (review)
 
My favourite dry shampoo and i've actually got 5 cans of this stuff stocked up in a drawer, as I always buy two when they are on offer in Superdrug, Boots etc. I have been using it a lot this month as i've needed my hair to look presentable every day for work, so if my hair needs that extra help then i've relied on this. If you have blonde hair this is a must have!
 
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer - (review)
 
I have been using this primer underneath my makeup everyday for work and it's helped my makeup stay on longer. I've really enjoyed using it and will definitely be buying another one when it runs out.
 
 
Random Favourites!
 
 
My favourite TV discovery of the month has been Gogglebox. Made by Channel 4, it is basically lots of different groups of people like families, couples, friends etc watching TV and commenting on it. It's so funny but can also make you well up at the same time. It's become hugely popular and if you haven't checked it out yet, then track it down on 4OD.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment