Sunday 2 March 2014

Wishing for Treats #2

Here we go, ding ding, round 2 of Wishing for Treats!
These are the products that i've been longing for over the month of February 2014.
 
When I first heard this was being released for Easter 2014 I got very excited! The picture itself on the candle is ridiculously cute and also just the scent of white chocolate is divine, i've actually gone into my local Yankee Candle place and they have this candle and I really like the scent, so i'm tempted to treat myself to this ready for Easter.



 
 
Yes more Yankee Candle things, and yes there is a definite rabbit/easter theme going on here. But these three things are all part of their Easter line and they released the candle before these two accessories so i've only just in the last few days found out about them. I love rabbits and to have two candle accessories to do with rabbits I instantly want them, they are so cute!  The tealight holder (Left) retails for £5.99 and the Illumalid (Right) retails for £6.99.
 
 
I have forgotten how much I like using hair serums/oils on my hair after i've blow dried my hair, and I recently began using the oil version of the Extraordinary Oil again after discovering it in my drawer. Once i've used that up I really fancy giving this a go, as it looks almost identical but in mist form and i'm intrigued to see how it compares to the original.
 
 
 
 
I am a bridesmaids for my best friend at the end of this year and we have to wear silver shoes with our dresses, and i've been searching high and low for months for the perfect pair and I may have found them with these. I want quite a low heel and these don't look too bad, I need to go and look at them in person and try them on and then i'll know for sure. But they do look rather snazzy!
 

 
Just how gorgeous is that blush in the picture! Like seriously beautiful! My favourite kinds of blush are pink coral blushes with gold shimmer and this is that in a nutshell. This blush is a mineralize blush, so more expensive than the standard blushes from Mac, and also this is a limited edition blush as part of the Fantasy of Flowers collection for Spring 2014, so I need to run out and grab this from Debenhams or House of Fraser at the end of March.
 
 
What treats are you wishing for this month?
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment