Saturday 8 March 2014

Clinique High Impact Mascara (sample size)




Clinique High Impact Mascara (sample size)

I remember getting this mascara sample in a giftset that Clinique were doing when you spend a set amount at Clinique, I always love the giftsets that Clinique offer us from time to time as they are beautifully packaged and it's always great to try out new products.

This sample of Clinique High Impact Mascara being one of them. I always try to have an open mind when it comes to mascaras, they are such a personal choice and it is difficult to find ones you truly love and I really enjoy trying new ones to see if it could become my new favourite.
 

When I first opened this mascara I was pleased to see a bristle style brush, they are my personal preference compared to the plastic brushes that come with some mascaras. At first I found the formula of this mascara to be quite wet and so it easily smudged and takes a tad longer to dry, but this sometimes happens with new mascaras and after a few uses it settles down to be much more usable, which this one did.
 
I was very happy with the results it gave, it didn't make my eyelashes feel hard and clumpy like some volumising mascaras do. I didn't notice too much difference in the length of my lashes with this mascara, but it did add great volume and my lashes were well separated.
 
 For a high end mascara I really liked this one, however I doubt I would repurchase it as I don't fork out my money for high end mascaras as they are the makeup product that I tend to use up the quickest and don't last as long. But if I were to purchase one I would seriously consider getting this.
 
 

Full size of this mascara is avaliable.
 



Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product free as part of a giftset.

No comments:

Post a Comment