Tuesday 4 March 2014

Discount Outlet - Mini Haul!

 
 This is the first haul i've written about on my blog, it's not a particularly big haul at all, in fact it is rather on the small side with just three items (well a lot more if you count the second one as not just one product, which it isn't really), but I wanted to share the great deals that i've found for you guys!
 
First of all I must say this shopping spree was rather impromptu, and my sister and I only wanted to go to the Yankee Candle shop in the outlet as we know how much of a good deal the offers in the shop can be, so we headed to the Bridgend Designer Outlet which is about a 40 minute drive from where we live and also had some lunch and browsed around the shops and spent more than I was even contemplating buying when we went there.
 
1.) Yankee Candle Sun and Sand Medium Pillar Candle - £7.50
 
When going to a discount shop for Yankee Candles you never know what candles you are going to find, and this time round I found a load of the Sun and Sand medium pillar candles. I already love this scent and it has now been discontinued so I thought i'd get another one. Also the main draw point to it was that these medium pillar candles normally retail for £14.99 but this was discounted to £7.50, which is an amazing price for the amount of wax you get! As I said this is discontinued and I can't find it online so I can't link it for you, sadly.
 
 
This was my largest buy of the day, and I don't even know what this set is called and you can't buy this online at The Body Shop so I couldn't link it on this post (I have linked the Coconut range as a whole). But this set contains the Coconut Eau de toilette, Coconut Shower Creme, Coconut Body Milk Lotion, Coconut Soap and the Strawberry Lipbalm. I initially wanted to just get the Body Milk but that was £8.00 and when I spotted this for £14.50 I thought for value for money for all those products I had to pick it up. It normally retails for £24.50 so that saves me a tenner!
 
 
This was a complete impulse purchase, as I was in the clearance section of the same Body Shop store and I smelt this and I instantly wanted it, it's just a pure peach scent! I'm going to really enjoy using this I can tell. I'm not sure if the Vineyard Peach line is limited edition, or it's new and it's selling out fast, but it's not in stock online at the moment. Anyone please feel free to let me know on that one. I really hope it's not limited edition, it smells so good!
 
 
I will do a more indepth review on each of these products, including individual reviews on the coconut products within the set, in the coming weeks.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment