Saturday 26 April 2014

Drugstore/High Street Makeup Wishlist

We've all got that wishlist in our heads of products that we want to buy, whether that be high end products or drugstore/high street products, we're always lusting after something beauty related.
 
 I thought it would be fun to see what products i'd actually like to try out and i'd love to see what other peoples makeup wishlists are.


1.)  L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée - £8.19

I had my eye on these on my last Boots trip, and wish i'd picked one up now. I am a big fan of the L'Oreal lipsticks and these nude collection by the celebrity L'Oreal representatives look great. I have my eye on Julianne's Nude, Cheryl's Nude and maybe Eva's Nude aswell.





2.) Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation - £10.99

This is a very much raved about foundation and I think it would be very suitable for my dry skin. The £10.99 price tag is the main reason I haven't picked this up yet, as I love my Rimmel Match perfection and that is a lot cheaper. But I will get round to trying this at some point.




3.) Collection Extreme 24h Felt Tip Liner - £2.99

I don't often wear eyeliner but when I do I always opt for a felt tip one as they are easier to apply, the one I currently have is the Rimmel Flash Eyeliner which I really love but has been discontinued. When that does run out i'll try this as it's not only cheap but seems to be well loved by many.




4.) Soap & Glory™ Its About Prime™ Eyeshadow Underbase - £8.00

I didn't even know this product existed until I was browsing Boots online and came across it, i'm not sure if it's new or it's just not talked about much. But i'm on the look out for a new eyeshadow primer as i'd love a cheaper alternative to my beloved Urban Decay Primer Potion.






5.) SEVENTEEN Solo Eye Shadow - £3.89

I saw someone on youtube use the colour Walnut Pearl in a tutorial recently and I really fancied picking it up, having a quick look at the other colours in the range I quite fancy also trying out Rose Quartz, Statuesque and Gold Emerald.






Those are my current five, but I could easily write a longer post but i'd have about twenty items and I think that's a bit excessive.
 
Remember to check back in next Saturday to see my High End Makeup wishlist.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment