Thursday 24 April 2014

Project Pan 2014 - 2 month update!

When looking back at my blog posts I realised that today was the two month mark of my Project Pan 2014 blog post (here), so I thought i'd do an update for you.


1.) Simple Essential Lip Balm - Used up
2.) John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray - Used up and repurchased
3.) Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream - Almost gone
4.) Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink - Used up
5.) Avon Red Dress Spray - Half way through
6.) Palmolive Passionflower Shower Gel - Used up
7.) Mac Creme Cup Lipstick - Almost gone
8.) Pixi Oyster Glow Eyeliner - Not been touched
9.) Clinique High Impact Mascara Sample - Almost Gone
10.) The Body Shop Mango Body Butter - Pretty much the same

I think i've done not too bad for the two month mark, the eyeliner and the body butter I will focus on using more but everything else i'm pretty happy with. The next thing to finish will definitely be the Simple Day Cream as that has about 10% left i'd say, and then it'll be the Clinique mascara.

As you can see I have repurchased the John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray, I didn't think I would but I noticed a difference in my hair after not using it for a while, so I got another bottle and i'm quite a way through that aswell so that could be x2 entry really.

I will try and do another update at the 4 month mark if I can remember.

If you're doing a Project Pan like myself then let me know how you're getting on, or if this has inspired you to start your own, then don't worry we're only 4 months into the year. Plenty of time left!

Good luck if you are starting one, or already undertaking your own Project Pan.


Love
Amy
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment