Sunday 20 April 2014

Yankee Candle Easter Bunny Tealight Holder - Easter 2014!

 Happy Easter everyone!
 
I hope you're enjoying your Easter weekend wherever you are, and happily stuffing your faces with chocolate.
 
But chocolate is not the basis for this post sadly, but hopefully you'll still like it anyway.
 
For any of you candle lovers out there who want to prolong the Easter festivities, or you're just a fan of bunny rabbits in general (who isn't?) then this little gem of home decor will be right up your alley.
 
 This Yankee Candle Easter Bunny Tealight holder is a limited edition product that Yankee Candle have brought out specially for Easter 2014, and I saw this about a month ago on their website and I finally got my hands on it a week or so ago after caving in and ordering it.
 
It is the cutest accessory that Yankee have brought out in my opinion. It's a sturdy piece that holds a Yankee Candle tealight, or any other tealight for that matter, perfectly. It looks very sweet sitting on my windowsill, and I won't be putting this away when Easter is over, i'd happily keep it out all year round. The white rabbit has a nice little pink collar with a bow on it which is spotted, just makes it look even sweeter.
 
I honestly can't fault this accessory, and love putting my tealights in it. And for the great price of £5.99 you really can't go wrong. I'd love to see Yankee Candle bring out similar tealight holders in the future.
 
If you want to get your hands on this little beauty then I suggest you act fast, as I don't know how much longer this will be on the Yankee Candle website, but I predict it won't be around for too much longer.

 
 
 
Happy Easter!
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself

No comments:

Post a Comment