Friday 11 April 2014

The Body Shop Coconut Eau De Toilette

 The Body Shop Eau de Toilette - 8.50
 
I honestly don't know where my love of coconut scented things have come from recently. I used to really dislike anything to do with coconut, maybe it's my feelings towards the Bounty chocolate bar that put me off coconut things, but now i'm in love and last month I went a bit crazy and bought a load of coconut products from The Body Shop. This Eau de Toilette being one of them.
 
This is not the first Eau de Toilette from The Body Shop that i've ever had, I used to have some back in my teenage years and for the life of me I can't remember what they were, but I know they definitely weren't ones like these, which are linked with the different ranges that The Body Shop have.
 
I think coconut reminds people of summer and nice tropical sunny holidays, it does for me anyway (not that i've ever been on any kind of tropical holiday!) and it would indeed make a great fragrance for the summer time and i'm wearing it in spring time too, why not.
 
It does of course have a defining coconut scent but there is almost a bit of creamy almost vanilla scent to it in a way. I'm no good with different notes within perfumes, but its a lovely mixture between coconut and a sweet warm note of some kind i'd say.
 
The Body Shop, annoyingly, doesn't put all the notes within the perfume in the description on their website. But it describes it as a tropical, creamy scent which is pretty spot on with what I thought it smelt like.
 
This is a 30ml bottle and for £8.50 that is a good price considering you can spent triple that on a 30ml bottle of any other perfume of a more expensive brand for example. So when the 30ml runs out it will be cheap to repurchase, and if you get it during one of their sales (which is a very common occurance in The Body Shop, at the moment they have 40% off) it really is a good buy.
 
So if you're already a fan of the coconut range of products in The Body Shop, or if you just fancy trying a new fragrance for the sunnier months approaching, then go and have a smell of this next time you're out shopping.
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself

No comments:

Post a Comment