Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tartan Scarf

 
 
Tartan Scarf - Primark - £5.00
 
 
Everyone and their cat has been going on about this Primark tartan scarf. You either have it or want it. And luckily I have it.
 
I saw a couple of people getting this in a few Primark hauls on youtube and knew the first time that I saw it that I wanted it. As soon as I could get myself to my nearest Primark I walked in and there were a huge section of them near the door and I grabbed one.
I went back there a couple of weeks later and there were none anywhere so they must've sold out, i'm glad I managed to get one when I did.
 
The first time I wore it out was to Bonfire Night and I saw 3 other women wearing the same scarf over the course of the night. Not often you see a lot of people wearing the same scarf as you.
 
I can see why a lot of people seem to love it though. It's such a gorgeous classic red tartan print, and it is very soft too and nice and thick to keep you warm as it starts to get really cold. It also fits in so well for the festive season. And to top it of, it's only £5.00, such a bargain.
 
Like a lot of people, I own a lot of scarfs which I hardly ever wear, but I know i'll get so much use out of this scarf and wear it for many years to come.
 
If you can still get hold of this scarf, then go for it.
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own. Product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment