Wednesday 20 November 2013

John Frieda Heat Defeat Protection Spray

 

John Frieda Heat Defeat Protection Spray - 150ml - £5.09
 
 
Heat Defense products have become very vital to any womans haircare routine in recent times, with the constant heat styling tools like straighteners and curling irons etc being a part of almost daily lives it's very important that us girls protect our hair from the heat, the heat which can be as high as 200 degrees may I add, which still scares me that i'm putting something that hot on my hair.
 
Nonetheless with hair like mine, straightners are needed.
 
This is the Jogn Frieda Heat Defeat Spray, this used to just sit in our bathroom cupboard gathering dust. So when I was looking through it one day, having a sort out, I thought i'd dig it out and actually make use of it. And i'm glad I did.
 
 
 
The packaging on the front may have slightly alterated if you went to buy this exact product now, but companies are always doing that so I wouldn't worry too much. The actual product inside is still the same. It contains thermo-guard technology which will protect your hair against the heat of blow drying and using hot styling tools. It also claims to leave your hair straight and smooth for 24hrs.
 
It helps to leave my hair somewhat straight, but not straight enough otherwise I wouldn't be using straighteners, but it does help a bit. You spray this into towel dried hair and brush through, so it is distributed evenly through your hair before blow drying it, then using whatever styling tool you please.
 
 
I like the packaging, and it evenly distributes product. It helps to make my hair feel smoother and helps straighten it, and the best thing is the fact I know it will protect my hair from the heat.
 
 
I can't stress this enough girls, use heat protection spray on your hair, your hair will be less damaged and look healthier as a result.

You can find this product at:
 
 Feel Unique - £5.09
 
Boots - £5.89
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought by family member

No comments:

Post a Comment