Thursday 21 November 2013

Nails Inc Chelsea Square

 
 
Nails Inc Chelsea Square - £11.00
 
I'm not the biggest nail varnish addict, unlike my sister who has a whole rack full of them! For one I don't normally have the patience to sit there and paint my nails and keep putting a few coats on and waiting for them to dry. Also the fact that I am a nail biter so it would be a waste of time putting nail varnish on in the first place.
 
However, there are some exceptions to this and this Nails Inc nail polish is it.
 
I was watching QVC and I saw this particular colour come up in a set of other colours, as soon as I saw it I immediately wanted it. And not wanting to pay over £20 for the set of three nail polishes, I just wanted this colour and so went on the hunt for it online.
 
Nails Inc do charge £11.00 each for their nail varnishes, which I think is a tad steep (then again I won't even fork out £7.99 for an Essie one) like I said I won't pay that much for something I won't use that often. But this one I was tempted to pay the full £11.00 because I loved it so much.

 
It's a beautiful pink, almost rose gold looking, glitter nail polish. I applied it over a base colour on my first application and it was opaque in one coat. It looks absolutely stunning and has firmly become one of my favourite ever nail polishes. I also love the packaging of the Nails Inc nail polishes, and the fact that they name all their polishes after areas of London just makes me love them even more.
My boyfriend treated me to a weekend in London recently for my birthday back in September so thinking of the London names made me think back to our trip.
 
I would actually buy Nails Inc polishes again, purely for the fact that this one lasted 7 days without chipping (it may have lasted longer but I decided to change the colour by this point). But glitter nail polishes always last longer than a normal colour nail polish anyway we must note.

 
Luckily, I found this polish for £8.91 a few weeks ago, which is still pricey for a nail polish but cheaper than the overall £11.00. However, when I went to look for this same product again on beautybay.com it was not that price anymore, but was still cheaper than £11.00 at £9.35
 
This is clearly a popular colour as there is only a few remaining at that price, so grab them now while you can. Or you could always ask for this for Christmas. Nails Inc are also avaliable in shops like Boots, House of Fraser and Debenhams, but will be at the full £11.00 more than likely.
 
I love this nail polish, and I can tell I will be wearing this a lot.
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself
 


No comments:

Post a Comment