Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bonfire Night Nails

 
Barry M Amethyst Glitter Nail Paint - £2.99
 
Definitely one of my favourite nail polishes in my collection!
This beautiful glitter consisting of blue, silver, black, purple and pink glitter would work well with any party outfit.
 
I chose to wear this tonight, on Bonfire Night, as the polish perfectly sums up the dark night sky, with the dark blue but with the different glitter sparkles of colour coming through too. You can layer this over other colours (i'd suggest a black or a dark blue) or you could just do it over a good base coat like I have done here.
 
It's stunning to look at, and I get many compliments when i'm wearing it.
 
With a good base and top coat, this polish has so far lasted 5 days on my nails, with no sign of any chipping. This is just one coat aswell, I have found it is easy to achieve an opaque finish with one coat of any of Barry M glitter nail paints.
The only downside is that, like most glitter nail polishes, it is a bit of a hastle to remove, nevertheless it is totally worth it in my opinion.

 
(apologies for my short nails!)
 
 
For the bargain price of £2.99 you really can't go wrong.
Barry M are always having deals on their nail paints, normally on 3 for 2 in Boots or Superdrug, i'd definitely consider adding this to your collection, if you haven't already.
 
Found on:
 Barry M website Here
Boots Here
Superdrug Here
 
Any comments/questions leave in the comments below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, and product purchased myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment