Wednesday 6 November 2013

Aveeno Hand Cream


Aveeno Hand Cream (75ml) - £3.69 
 
Having hand eczema is one of the most frustrating kinds of eczema in my opinion, having hands that are itchy, dry and red is not only not nice to look at, but practically it is a pain when trying to do simple tasks such as washing the dishes or even using certain hand washes can cause problems.
 
With all eczema the key is to moisturise, and so if you have hand eczema you need a good hand cream. Now i've tried many brands of hand cream over the past few years but, so far, nothing comes close to this Aveeno Hand Cream.

 
It doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky, it sinks in quickly and has the pleasant classic Aveeno scent of oats. It is described as forming a "protective glove" and will last even if you've washed your hands afterwards, and I would definitely say that it does.
 
I normally apply this a couple of times a day, but on a good hand eczema day I could get away with applying it just once.
 
If you have eczema then you are probably already familiar with the Aveeno brand, but if you aren't then I urge you to go and try their products.
 
The cheapest i've found it today is in Boots,
where it is currently on offer for £3.69
 
But it is also avaliable in Superdrug, Pharamacies and Supermarkets.
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, and product purchased myself
 



No comments:

Post a Comment