Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide - Under £10

 

Yesterday I made a blog post about my Christmas Gift Guide, and today I bring you my Christmas Gift Guide featuring products under £10. So if you're on a budget, but still want to buy your loved ones a great present, then look no further.


1.) Simple Mini Collection - £3.00
 
Simple is one of my favourite skincare brands, so why not try some great products, and for £3.00 you can't go wrong!
This set contains: Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 50ml, Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel 50ml, Kind to Skin Soothing Toner 50ml.
 
 
 
Burts Bees are my favourite lipbalms and this gift contains three of them:
 Acai Berry Lip Balm, Mango Butter Lip Balm, Original Beeswax Lip Balm
 
 
 
I love Lush and they always do amazing gift boxes at this time of year, this one in particular contains Cinders Bath Bomb and Snowman Bath Bomb.
 
 
 
I love the look of this little gift set, it contains some cute little treats to enjoy over the Christmas period. The set contains a Chocolate Cupcake Shower crème (100ml), Gingerbread Cupcake Body wash (100ml), Vanilla Frosting Soap (100g).
 
 
 
If you know someone who is a fan of lipgloss, then this would be the perfect little gift or stocking filler. This contains the colours: Fuzzy Yellow Petal, Moonshine Violet, Pink Ice, Honey Blossom, Very Berry, Peachy. 
 
 
 
I do love Models Own nail polish, and you've got to have some glitter nail polishes for Christmas. This one contains three mini sizes of turquoise, red and blue of their glitter polishes.
 
 
 
Happy Christmas Shopping!
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment