Tuesday 12 November 2013

Boots Cosmetic Buds

 
Boots Cosmetic Buds - £1.40

We're all familiar with the classic shaped cotton buds, but these ones from Boots are even better.
 
These cotton buds are specifically designed for cosmetic use. You can use the large side to remove make-up errors, and i've used that side to remove any mascara that had accidently got onto my bottom lashes, if i've blinked when the mascara on the top lashes was still newly applied.
 
The smaller side can be used for more precision, if you want to remove smaller make-up errors or, what i like to do, is use it to clean up the edges around my nails when i've used nail varnish.

All in all, these are very handy little tools to have on hand.
 
You get 80 per pack and they are made of 100% pure cotton.
 
The only problem I have about these is the packaging, the lid does not stay on that securely. But I can forgive that for the cheap price.
 
 Boots
£1.40 - Here
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product purchased myself
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment