Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mac Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick

 
Mac Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick - £15.00
 
I made a sneaky Mac lipstick purchase this week, what with having to order a Christmas present online through Debenhams for one of my friends, and there was a 10% off all beauty I thought i'd treat myself to an early Christmas present.
 
 
I am a massive fan of Mac Lipsticks, their formula is amazing, they last a long time and their colour range is simply the best that i've come across. Everyone raves about them and quite rightly so. This Viva Glam Nicki is a Satin formula, which if i'm lead to believe is the next step up from a matte, so it gives that matte look but with a bit more moisture. This is the first satin formula lipstick i've had from Mac and I like it a lot.

I was never one hundred percent sure on this colour, every time i've swatched it in store I always thought it was too bright. Then I look at people's swatches on blogs and on youtube and sometimes it still looked very bright and then other times it doesn't, so I was always torn. But my favourite type of lipstick is the kind of pink based corals, so when I found out this lipstick was only going to be avaliable until February 2014, and considering Christmas is coming up and also all the proceeds to the Viva Glam lipstick go to the Mac Aids Fund charity aswell, I finally decided to bite the bullet and just go for it.
 
And now seeing it at home in person and trying it on, I absolutely love it! Some people describe this colour as a bubblegum pink, I totally disagree with that. Its a bright pink with definite coral undertones. It's not exactly the right time of year for this colour of lipstick, I prefer darker more berry and red lipsticks in winter, but nonetheless this will be the perfect summer lipstick in my opinion.

 
I'm so glad I decided to get this lipstick, it's so gorgeous! And if you're thinking about it yourself, then i'd urge you to get it now while you still can.
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment