Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sure Compressed Deodorant


Sure Compressed Deodorant - 75ml - £2.10

Sure is without question my favourite deodarant brand, not only does the deodarant claim to do what it says on the can, but it has the motion sense technology formulated in their deodorant, which I still don't get how they've managed to achieve that but it does actually work. I also love the great range of scents, not that i'm all that picky when it comes to the scents and I just love the sleek, clean and simple packaging.

I love the packaging even more so now that they've come out with a new compressed deodorant. When I first saw this advertised on the TV, I was amazed that they've managed to shrink down a 150ml can into 75ml. Not only is it more environmentally friendly, by not using as much packaging,  but it is handy for if you want to take it travelling or even around in your handbag if you feel like it.

Of course Sure are not the only deodorant brand to have come out with these new compressed deodorants, but I wanted to talk about Sure as they are my favourite and it's the only one i've gone out and bought, as it's the deodorant I come back to time and time again.

I have the Aloe Vera version, which is nice fresh scent, but my favourite is the Natural Minerals Fresh one but they currently don't do that in the compressed size. I hope they do in the near future then I would definitely be picking that up.

As i'm sure all of you are aware, you can find the Sure deodorants in supermarkets and Boots and Superdrug, but i've noticed the Compressed ones have been on offer a lot since their release.

The cheapest i've found so far has been:

Superdrug - £1.99 each or 2 for £3.00
Here

Tesco - £2.00
Here

Boots - £2.10
Here

Any comments/questions please leave in the comments below.

Love
Amy
xxx




***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product purchased myself


No comments:

Post a Comment