Tuesday 21 January 2014

Nars Luster Blush

Nars Luster Blush - £21.50
 
If you had said to me a year ago that I would own a Nars Blush I would have just laughed at you and said you were nuts! To charge £21.50 for a makeup product is insane, and also the fact we still pay that much for one is a bit ridiculous. Nevertheless people do it, and I now have to include myself in that, I can't believe i'm saying it but I totally understand why.
 
I remember watching essiebutton's video on her Nars Blush collection, and just gawking at the beautiful blushes. The colours are just amazing and unlike others i've seen from almost any other brand. The packaging is great, the sleek black rubbery type texture is really nice, even if it gets dirty incredibly easily I still love it. It comes with a mirror too which is always a plus point, but the main selling point is the product itself of course.
 
 
 
As you can see i've definitely been using this blush. It has very good pigmentation, i'd say not as intense as the Sleek Blushes, but still good nonetheless. Also it picks up a heck of lot more product if you use a densely packaged brush, for example I like to use Nars Blushes with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. So it might be worth giving that a try.
 
This colour is a favourite of Estee's and I can see why, the 'sheer golden apricot' colour blush is exactly what it says on the tin. It's a apricot/orange-ish colour blush with a gold shimmer. Not glitter at all just shimmer which is what I like in blushes.
 
 
It's kind of almost bronzey in colour on the cheeks, it's bizarre! But it looks absolutely stunning! I find especially paired with a red lipstick it's just the perfect look for me.
 
This is the first Nars blush that I ever got and i've already picked up a couple more, I still have a couple on my wishlist but i'm in no hurry at all to buy anymore in the near future.
 
If you don't want to pay £21.50 for one of the blushes then keep an eye on ASOS.com where they often do 10% off their beauty items, which include Nars, so you can pick them up then. Or if you can wait until Christmas time ASOS did a 20% and then a few weeks later did a 25% off code on everything on their site so you could be paying about £17.00 for one of their blushes which is great. Still very expensive for blushes, but if you want one i'd hold out till around Christmas time.
 
These blushes do really live up to the hype, I just really wish they were cheaper.
 
 
Avaliable at ASOS for £21.50
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment