Tuesday 7 January 2014

L'Oreal Elvive Nourish and Shimmer Highlights Shampoo

 
L'Oreal Elvive Nourish and Shimmer Highlights Shampoo - 400ml - £3.99
 
I featured this in one of my 13 favourites of 2013 and I thought it was about time I actually wrote a post on this shampoo, considering i've barely used any other shampoo for the last year, maybe even two years.
 
I have blonde highlighted hair and when I started to get my hair highlighted I wanted to try out some shampoo specifically formulated for highlighted hair and I came across this and thought i'd give it go. As soon as I started using it I noticed that my hair looked a lot healthier and the highlights were brighter and even many weeks after having my highlights done it still made them look like they had been freshly done, which is pretty amazing. 
 
 
 
 
The colour of the shampoo is pretty much the same as the colour of the bottle, it smells lovely with a kind of sweet but almost honey scent. As we know, one of my favourite scents. It lathers up well and leaves my hair feeling very soft. It doesn't help much with my frizz problem, but it's no miracle worker it's a shampoo designed for highlighted hair not frizzy hair. I use other products to try and combat that.
 
I've lost count of how many bottles of this shampoo i've gone through, it really is great and i've not found anything else that comes close so far. I've recently tried using another shampoo and even after the first wash using it I wanted to go straight back to using this.
 
So if you have highlighted hair I suggest you try this out, it's great.
 
This 400ml bottle normally retails for £3.99,
 but it is currently on offer in Boots for £1.99
(here).
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment