Friday 24 January 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Cherries in the Snow

 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Cherries in the Snow - £7.49
 
I just adore Revlon lipsticks, you just have to look at them to see how special they are. The packaging is one of the main draws for me, it looks incredibly high end with the gold packaging and the glossy black outer casing.
 
I've found a picture of this old poster for this shade, I had to show it you.
 

This shade that i'm reviewing today is the colour 'Cherries in the Snow', I was intrigued by this shade not only because I just love the name! But also I read that it is one of the original shades that was created by Revlon in 1953, initally as a nail varnish and then it became one of their lipsticks and the exact same colour is still going to this day! I love stories like that, and it really shows that the shade has stood the test of time and has been a relevant, popular and wearable shade for 60 years!
 
It is a perfect cherry colour lipstick, almost raspberry colour too. It is so perfect for this time of year on crisp winter evenings. I love wearing this for a night out at this time of year and especially over Christmas it's nice too.

It is a very opaque colour and goes on smoothly and it feels very good on the lips, it is not at all drying as it is Creme finish so it is moisturising. As it is such a strong colour it will slightly stain your lips too.

It really is a cult classic lipstick and it deserves a place in your lipstick collection. I don't wear this colour enough and I really should as it is simply gorgeous!


Avaliable

for £7.49 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment