Monday 20 January 2014

LUSH Honey Bee Bath Bomb
























LUSH Honey Bee Bath Bomb - £3.25

My third and final LUSH Bath Bomb review is coming right at you now in the form of the Honey Bee Bath Bomb. I have yet to state which is my favourite Bath Bomb from LUSH and that is because i've not been able to talk about it, until now as this one is my ultimate number one favourite bath bomb from LUSH.

The main reason being the scent. Oh my goodness it smells absolutely divine! One of the best scents, not only in LUSH, but ever to have existed quite frankly. It is a gorgeous honey, caramel, toffee sweet gooey goodness - it's good enough to eat! But don't because that'll be very bad for you.



This bath bomb contains ingredients like:
Honey (that's obvious from the name), sweet wild orange oil (can't smell any orange at all to be honest), Rhassoul Mud and oddly aloe vera (the latter of which I can't smell either). These ingredients do wonders for the skin, and have natural cleansing properties and help to keep the skin smooth.
My skin did feel lovely and soft after using this bath bomb, it didn't leave any residue on my skin like the butterball one. This could be a plus or negative point, depending if you like to have that moisturising layer left on your skin after a bath.



As you can see from the picture it turns your bath water a yellow colour, which isn't the most appealing colour in the world, my sister doesn't like it at all. But it doesn't bother me all that much to be honest. I just feel like i'm bathing in caramel or something, just not at all sticky and it is just water at the end of the day.

This bath bomb will also last you two uses as it is a larger bath bomb, it fizzed well in the bath and the scent lingered on my skin after I got out of the bath.

If you're a fan of the It's Raining Men Shower Gel or the Honey, I washed the Kids soap then this is the exact same scent as those two products. Alternatively if you love the scent of this one then those two are other products you should try out!

Like I said it's my favourite bath bomb, I really can't fault it! If I could only purchase one bath bomb from LUSH for the rest of my life then i'd go for this one without a doubt.
 

Avaliable at LUSH stores or online

for £3.25
here


Any questions/comments please leave below.

Love
Amy
xxx






***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product given as a Christmas gift from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment