Wednesday 22 January 2014

Simple Essential Lip Balm

 
Simple Essential Lip Balm
 
I thought i'd go back to an old favourite, the Simple Essential Lip Balm was one I used for a few years before I discovered another Lip Balm that I liked. However, for the sunnier months this is the one I go for as it contains SPF15 which isn't that high of sun protection but it's better than none at all.
 
The Simple brand is a very popular one, and for good reason, but their lip products are sadly overlooked as everyone thinks of them as just a skincare brand. I happened to come across this when I was looking for Simple skincare a few years ago, and thought i'd try out this lipbalm and it's definitely now one of my favourites to go for.
 
 
 
 
It is a very creamy, soft and moisturising lip balm, which contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Glycerin and Shea Butter which will help to keep your dry lips at bay. And as promised by the Simple brand it contains no artificial perfumes or colour in it. It really is perfect for sensitive lips, or if they are just feeling and looking at their worst you don't want to be chucking a load of unnecessary ingredients in it it.
 
It really helps with my dry lips and keeps them moisturised all day. It does leave a slight white residue on the lips, which is easily blended out with your finger if you rub it in a bit or if you put a lip product over the top you wouldn't notice. It has a lovely sort of vanilla taste to it, so if you like that scent then you'll love this. I tend to apply this at night as it is a thicker lipbalm than some others I have, but i'd be more than happy to use this in the day.
 
I have yet to find this in Boots when I look for it, but it is always avaliable in Superdrug.
It is not currently avaliable on their websites but i've found it avaliable in Tesco
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment