Tuesday 3 June 2014

Skincare Haul


 
I have been having a major eczema meltdown over May, i've had so many problems and my skin is just driving me mad at the moment. The areas around my eyes have been ridiculously dry and my usual miracle product (Dr Organic Manuka Honey Rescue Cream is really not cutting it sadly). My neck has also falred up badly and is just very red and extremely dry. It's just horrible.
 
I've resorted to researching products online for many hours, trying to find something that will calm it all down. Which leads me to this little (but expensive nonetheless) haul!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thankfully I managed to get the Clinique stuff when they were on offer for 10% off in House of Fraser last week, and also the CC cream was on offer for £20.00 so it had £8.00 off which I just couldn't pass up! Technically it's not a skincare product but i'm hoping it will help to make my skin look less dry and to cancel out the redness.
 
Also i've got some other Avene samples on their way to me (after I did their skin diagnosis test on their website and they kindly send you some free samples!) but I enjoyed the Eye Contour Cream which I got a couple of days before the Xeracalm cream and I didn't react at all to it, so I went ahead and got the Xeracalm Cream which is specially formulated for eczema sufferers, so i've got high hopes for this one.
 
I will blog about each of these products individually and see how I get on with them, let's hope for my sake (and that of my bank balance too!) that these work! *fingers crossed*.
 
If you have any eczema related products for the eyes, face and neck that you really love then please let me know :) thanks guys!
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment