Thursday 5 June 2014

Yankee Candle Mango Peach Salsa Large Jar


Yankee Candle Mango Peach Salsa Large Jar - £19.99


The Mango Peach Salsa scent from Yankee Candle is on of my all time favourites from this brand, everything from the gorgeous yellow orange sort of colour of the wax to the scrumptious looking picture on the front of the jar. The picture makes me think of having a tropical fruit salad, so does the scent.
 
Oh the scent! The combination of mango and peach is just genius! And it does indeed smell like a tropical fruit salad, or smoothie or a nice fruity cocktail, you take your pick! I have to say that peaches are one of my favourite fruits to each, especially in the summer months, whereas mangos i'm not a fan of to eat but I love them in things like beauty products and of course in this candle.
 
Yankee Candle say that apart from this candle containing scents of mango and peaches, it has citrus, ginger flowers and pink pepper. Now apart from the citrus I have no clue about the other scents but it is an intense fruity smell, so if that is really not your cup of tea then I wouldn't recommend this. But if you lust after scents like a Calippo ice lolly or the classic Sunny D drink then this will be right up your street.
 
For any of those new to the Large Jar format of the Yankee Candles, these will last up to 150 hours if burned correctly aka if you let the wax pool right to the edge of the jar and you burn the candle for a minimum of 3 hours at a time. And trim your wicks every time you light them, or just invest in a wick trimmer which is a real essential in my opinion.
 
I have to say i'm very impressed with this candle in particular, the wax pooled to the edge very quickly and easily and it has evenly gone down without much (if at all) assistance by me with foil. It's easily the lowest maintenance large jar that i've ever had from Yankee Candle, and i'm not far off finishing this one at the moment.
 
Sadly Yankee Candle have seemed to have discontinued this scent (weeps!) but i've still managed to find it in most Yankee Candle stockists i've gone to. And online it's easily avaliable so don't fret yet guys. I have stocked up on this scent in the tealight form though so i've got enough to last me quite a while, but it won't stop me buying more if I see some around.
 
If you're after a fruity candle perfect for summer then this is the one!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment