Tuesday 17 June 2014

OPI Ridge Filler Nail Polish

 
 
OPI Ridge Filler Nail Polish
 

This is the newest nail polish to my collection, but I feel like it is an essential one nonetheless and one I wish I had picked up ages ago. This is the OPI Ridge Filler Nail Polish. Now this may be a bit TMI but I do suffer with ridges on a couple of my toe nails, by big toes in particular and it's not a nice sight to behold. Whenever I painted my nails they didn't look all that nice on those particular nails. So when I recently was in a beauty discount shop I spotted this and thought this could really help.
 
I tested it on my nails and it's made a difference, not a mind blowing difference but it has helped quite a bit in making the nail look flat and smooth. This polish claims to be a smoothing nail treatment, made with silk extracts, to help make the surface of the nail give an even smooth finish.
 
I agree that it has helped, and on the nails that don't have ridges it has made a great difference as it just makes everything look so much more plump, which is probably the wrong word but that's how it looks. It almost like when you put moisturiser onto dry skin it just looks healthier, well that how I feel the nail polish works on my toe nails. Now I haven't used this polish on my finger nails because I don't have ridge problems on those, but I may try it soon just to see how it works.
 
I will be using this nail polish as a base coat for my nail polish on my toes for the foreseeable future, I really love it. So if you do suffer with ridges on your nails then check this out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment