Saturday 28 June 2014

Summer Fashion and Beauty Haul!

 Hi guys!
 
Now i'm not one to dabble too much in the fashion world, it's not really my strong point. I go for things that are comfortable more than anything, and because I have eczema I focus a lot on the actual material of clothes aswell, as I don't want to wear anything that is itchy at all. But when summer rolls around I hardly ever have that problem, as it's light and floaty fabrics galore!
 
Anyway, onto my haul. The main objective of the shopping trip was to buy some summer offce related clothes for work. I work in an office which is pretty warm at the moment despite having the windows open and fans going, so I wanted some light tops that were either short sleeved or sleeveless. And I came across these three tops.
 
The pink top with flowers on is from New Look and is £12.99 but I got 10% off that as one of the buttons at the top on the back had come off, therefore was slightly damaged.  But it came with a spare one so that's easily fixed. The other two tops were from Primark and the cream colour cami one with flowers was £4.00, and the white top was £6.00.
 
I also wanted some basic ballet shoes/pumps/dolly shoes (seriously what do you call these? haha) but I wanted some nude coloured ones to wear with some dresses for work and I just didn't have. I found two pairs that I liked. The straight up nude colour were the cheaper pair at just £4.00. And the slightly more taupe-nude colour were £6.00. I love them both and they are very comfy. I've had numerous pairs of Primark ballet shoes before and I always go there to get more if I need some new ones.
 
I did get a couple of pieces of underwear but I didn't want to put that in the haul, but I did get some very cool Coca-Cola printed pyjamas which is just so cool! It's my favourite drink, so it's only right that I have these pyjamas. The legging style trousers may be a bit warm to wear at the moment, so those might have to wait till September when the weather starts to cool down a bit, but we'll see. The top was £4.00 and the trousers were £8.00.
 
Lastly onto the beauty side. The deodorant was necessary to put in my bag for work in these lovely summer months, enough said. And the dry shampoo was a necessary purchase as i'm running low and it's an essential to have around for me. And lastly the Avene skincare was on 3 for 2 so I got the Rich Skin Recovery Cream (which I had a sample of and really loved so bought the full size, and I will do a blog post on this soon. And I also needed more of the Soothing Eye Contour Cream, so I bought one and as it was 3 for 2 I got another one for free, yay!


 
 Love
Amy
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment