Monday 30 June 2014

June 2014 Favourites

 It's June Favourites time everyone! Oh I just love June time, it's actually a rather quiet month for me as i've got no birthdays or things going on, but it is the first of the summer months so it's very exciting! There are a lot of products here that I not only just really like, but that I really really love! And which I know i'll love for a very long time to come. So let's get on with it shall we.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine Eau de Toilette
 
A slight twist on my usual Marc Jacobs Daisy that I wear pretty much all year. This was the limited edition fragrance that was released last year and is one of only two perfumes that I own. I know, surprising huh. But it's my summer perfume of choice. This isn't avaliable anymore sadly though, sorry guys.

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream - (review)
 
The only foundation/base product that i've been wearing all month, and I very much suspect the only thing i'll be wearing in July and August too. With the SPF of 30 it's great for these summer months, and it's just perfect for my dry skin. I'm so in love with this.and i've done a review of this already, so go and check that out if you want to hear more about it.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - (review)

This one product has completely changed how I apply my foundation, out go my brushes and in come the sponge. If you have dry skin or even eczema skin then please try a sponge instead of using a brush, trust me it'll change everything. I wish I had discovered and started using this sooner.
 
Avene Xeracalm A.D. Cream - (review)

The only cream that i've been using on the eczema on my neck this month, it's really helped to calm it down. It's a huge tube of cream, and i'm so happy that this has actually worked to get rid of my horrible flare up that I had in May and some of June.

Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream - (review)

Talking of Avene, this is another of their products that i've been loving this month. It's majorly helped the eczema around my eyes and they've really settled down again, it's so lightweight and calming. You don't get that much product in the tube, only 10ml, but it still doesn't stop me from loving it. I just wish you could get this in a bigger size.

Clinique All About Eyes Rich Cream

Another eye cream product that i've also been loving, i've been using both and I can't decide which I love more so i've included both. I use this more at night as it is a bit thicker and a tad more hydrating, but it's more expensive. This is the sample size that is pictured just to let you know, i'm using that before I crack open the full size that I recently bought.

Nars Cactus Flower blush - (review)

Lastly, my blush colour of choice this much is my latest blush purchase. The gorgeous Nars Cactus Flower is a reddish pink colour with gold shimmer. A cream to powder blush, that i've been lusting after for over a year and I finally got my hands on it this month and it is such an easy colour to wear, despite how bright red it may look.


Random Favourites

TV Show - Only Fools and Horses - I've dug out the Only Fools and Horses boxset that we have in our house and i've been watching the whole thing over June, it's such an amazing comedy show. If you are British, you will know all about this show and i'm sure you love it as much as the rest of the country does. If you are unfamiliar with this show, then please go and watch it immediately. You know it makes sense :P


Tennis - I am a massive fan of tennis, so over June i've been watching the French Open, Queen's Club and Wimbledon. So much tennis to enjoy, shame i'm in work during the day so I have to watch highlights in the evening or catch up later *sad face*.

 
What are your June Favourites?
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment